Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ahmad Issa



















Ahmad Issa / * No longer incarcerated


DOB:  12/2/69
County;  Hamilton

This an open letter to whomever supports justice, or care about justice.
I am a 45 years old male, who once came to the US from Jordan to pursue happiness, but found the opposite of that, accused and throwing in jail for the last 17 years, for a crime I never committed. I couldn't help in my defense because of my language, couldn't speak much English. I don't  know anything about the system, was giving a public defender, and I don't believe they represent my best interest. There is not much evidence, but hear say statement about me being the middle man who found a person to kill a women husband, and I have been setting on death row for 17 years now. So if you are interested to hear my story and like to be my friend or you would like to help by any way you can, or you just interested, please don't hesitate to write to me. I can't wait to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Ahmad Issa #364-585

(posted June 2014)
___________________________________________________________

(Should not be considered all inclusive.)

Ohio Justice Pfeifer's concern over DP grows



___________________________________________________________

Home History Inmates Annual Report Justice Initiative Scheduled Executions Clemency Execution Process Media Executed Innocence Exonerated Petitions Pen Pal FAQ Updates
___________________________________________________________