Thursday, May 21, 2009

Freddie McNeil















Freddie McNeill # A 309673
P. O. Box 5500
15802 State Route 104 North
Chillicothe, OH 45601 

DOB: 8/31/74
County; Lorain

___________________________________________________________

Pen Pal Request

Hello There!
First I'd like to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my ad. Hopefully you will find the time to write me a few lines to really get to know me!
Well, my name is Freddie McNeill and I'm an innocent man on Ohio's Death Row. Who has been fighting to clear his name since 1994. I love meeting new people and would love to hear from you! I am a family oriented person, but as time has passed, most of my family have drifted off. Being in this state of incarceration has been hard on our relations, so I'm looking for someone to help me fill the empty and lonely void in my life.
I love to read (nonfiction) and learn about a new science each day (it really keeps the mind alive!). I love to write and talk about whatever -- I'm a very open minded person. I also enjoy playing and watching basketball, working out and walking the yard (even though I'm not able to walk the yard as much as I'd like to). I would love to hear from somebody I can soulfully connect with and express myself to -- and vise versa. I'm a great listener and really easy to get along with. I will never play games and will always respect our friendship, because life is too short and time is too precious to waste. So if you're interested in getting to know me I look forward to hearing from you! In closing, I will leave you with this poem;

Surely My Soul  Water Upon God,
From This Comes My Salvation.
He Is Not Only My Rock and Salvation,
He Is My Defense and With That I Will Not Be Greatly Moved.

Write me a letter!
Freddie McNeill #A309673 (C.C.I.)
P.O. Box 5500
Chillicothe Ohio 45601

Gender; Male
Sexual Orientation; Straight
Astrological Sign; Virgo
Race; Black
Hometown; Lorain / Detroit
Marital Status; Single
I would like to receive letters from: Female

External Pen Pal Page
(Please note; address on that pen pal page is outdated, please use the above address.)
___________________________________________________________


Email Freddie McNeill
You will need this number to find him within the email program;
A309673

Please note;
GettingOut Email Option
The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction has begun using an innovative electronic mail system. To be clear, this program does NOT provide inmates with direct email access. Rather, it allows those who wish to correspond with an inmate to enter into a subscription through a third-party website, at a cost, and that company will serve as the vehicle to manage emails. These emails should not be considered confidential.

___________________________________________________________

Home History Inmates Annual Report Justice Initiative Scheduled Executions Clemency Execution Process Media Executed Innocence Exonerated Petitions Pen Pal FAQ Updates
___________________________________________________________