A A A A
Scheduled Execution Date; August 7, 2013
Billy Slagle # 203172
P. O. Box 5500
15802 State Route 104 North
Chillicothe, OH 45601
Clemency report when available.
Some of the reasons to ask for clemency are;
• Billy was just 18 years old at the time of the crime. His emotional age level at the time of the trail was that of a twelve year old boy.
• He was severely addicted to alcohol and drugs. He was an alcoholic by the age of fourteen and was never given the treatment and attention necessary to cure this disease. Billy suffered an alcohol induced blackout after the crime.
• Billy is remorseful and confessed to his crime.
• The prosecutor committed nearly every error in the book as he over-zealously sought the death penalty. Every attempt was made to elicit strong emotions in the jury. The case was high profile
• He has been a model prisoner. Drugs and alcohol no longer control his behavior.
• Two Ohio Supreme Court Justices voted to reduce Billy’s sentence to life in prison.
Sign the online petition
Download a Petition
Contact the Governor of Ohio;
Governor John Kasich
Riffe Center, 30th Floor
77 South High Street
Columbus, Oh 43215-6117
Phone: (614) 466-3555
News articles related to Billy Slagle.
(Should not be considered all inclusive.)
Email Billy Slagle
You will need this number to find him within the email program;
JPay Email Option
The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction has begun using an innovative electronic mail system. To be clear, this program does NOT provide inmates with direct email access. Rather, it allows those who wish to correspond with an inmate to enter into a subscription through a third-party website, at a cost, and that company will serve as the vehicle to manage emails. These emails should not be considered confidential.
Home History Inmates Annual Report Justice Initiative Scheduled Executions Clemency Execution Process Media Executed Innocence Exonerated Petitions Pen Pal FAQ Updates